The owner and administrator of the theperfectparentdoesnotexist.com service is Wydawnictwo Book Ojciec sp. z o.o., ul. Gazownicza 21A,43-300 Bielsko-Biała, NIP 5472215199, REGON 384621380.
The protection of privacy on the Internet is a very important issue for theperfectparentdoesnotexist.com, therefore it guarantees the security of your data provided when using the theperfectparentdoesnotexist.com website, especially when placing orders.
We particularly respect the privacy of everyone who visits our websites. Any information collected about you will be used to perform the service you have ordered and to improve our services. We achieve these objectives through the appropriate use and protection of information.
We give users of our service the opportunity to choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and share information about themselves.
We ensure the security of our Users’ personal data by applying physical, organisational, and equipment protection measures necessary to ensure the security of the processed Personal Data. We provide technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorised persons of personal data sent electronically.
Why do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you, including:
- to conclude transactions;
- shipping the products you have ordered;
- to handle complaints and returns;
- to handle your enquiries and requests that you address to us;
- managing transaction security;
- providing the best customer service.
We also process your personal data for the purposes indicated below, based on the legitimate interest of Idealrodzicnieistnieje.pl, which means:
- the provision of payment services,
- recovery of debts; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
- ensuring that tax law and accounting rules are properly observed,
- ensuring the security of transactions, including the prevention of offences,
- conducting statistical analyses,
- storing data for archiving purposes, and ensuring accountability (demonstrating compliance with legal obligations),
- organising competitions, promotional actions, building loyalty and partnership programmes.
Your consent to the processing of personal data will allow us to process your personal data for the purpose:
- saving data in cookies, collecting data from websites and mobile applications;
- organising promotional actions and competitions;
- sending you the information in the form of a newsletter.
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time in such an easy way as you have expressed your consent. You can also contact Idealnyrodzicnieistnieje.pl via any means of communication. Your data will be processed by theperfectparentdoesnotexist.com until your consent is withdrawn.
Why do we need your personal data?
We require your personal data in order to be able to conclude and perform the contract with you and thus enable us to do so:
- direct contact with you;
- keeping you informed about the progress of the order;
- informing you about the shipment of your order;
- keeping you informed about the course of the complaint procedure, return handling;
- To do this, we will need your email, address, and telephone number.
Your rights to the theperfectparentdoesnotexist.com in terms of processed data?
theperfectparentdoesnotexist.com guarantees all your rights under the general data protection regulation, i.e.
right of access, rectification and deletion of your data – if your data is incorrect or incomplete or is not necessary for Idealrodzicnieistnieje.pl or you withdraw your consent for processing;
the right to restrict the processing of your data – for the duration of clarification, correction, objection – we will not delete your data, but only restrict its processing;
the right to transfer your data;
the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
You may object at any time to the processing of your data for direct marketing purposes if the processing is in the legitimate interest of the controller.
Provision of your personal data
We take special care to ensure the security of your personal data, making every effort to keep your data safe. Nevertheless, we use many modern and functional technical solutions for your convenience, which enable you to shop comfortably and provide you with proper customer service. We make part of your personal data available to payment entities, postal, courier, logistics, auditing and consulting services, marketing promotions, as well as to public authorities dealing with fraud and criminal prosecution and fiscal control.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We store your personal data no longer than is necessary for the proper quality of service and, depending on the mode and purpose of obtaining them, we store them:
- Conclusion of a contract – for its duration and after its termination for the purposes of the contract:
- to assert claims related to the executed contract;
- fulfil obligations arising from legal regulations, including in particular tax and accounting regulations;
- prevent abuse or crime;
- statistical and archival activities.
2. Marketing activities – for the duration of the contract, granting separate consent to the processing of such data – until the activities related to the handling of the transaction are completed, you object to such processing or withdraw your consent.
3. After-sales and promotional activities – e.g. contests, promotional activities – for the duration and settlement of such activities.
4. Operational activities – until the obligations imposed by the TCO Regulation and the relevant national legislation become time-barred in order to demonstrate the reliability of the processing of personal data.